Boston, Remote (US only)
Corvus Robotics is a YCombinator and VC-backed Robotics startup, developing some of the world’s most sophisticated autonomous warehouse drones and robots. Corvus Robotics sells autonomous robots, AI software, and data-driven supply chain solutions to companies and governments around the world.
This is a ground level opportunity to join as the second sales executive as part of a core team solving for the world's largest market for indoor autonomy. You will take ownership of developing large enterprise and B2B accounts, including the Fortune 1000, helping them solve key problems with autonomous robots. This is a demanding sales position that will require prospecting, cold emails / calls, lots of follow-up, and persistence. Boston or remote (US only).
- Impeccable integrity; humble and driven
- 3+ years of experience with 6-figure or higher deal sizes, for enterprise/B2B consultative sales, to traditional industries (logistics, manufacturing, retail etc.)
- Hit or exceeded quota at least 3 of last 4 quarters
- Comfortable with a high level of ambiguity, taking ownership to help work with, and even develop, the very early structure / processes / playbook of an early-stage, fast-growing startup
- Thrives working independently and does not need hand-holding
- Familiarity with modern workplace software, such as Slack, Google Docs, Calendly, and Zoom/Google Meet
- Familiarity with supply chain industry and warehousing
- Familiarity with email automation tools (PersistIQ) and CRM (Pipedrive)
Compensation includes competitive base, commission, and equity.